[TechAssist] Re: Health Insurance Advice

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:28:16 -0500

You said it, Jim.
That was the best three plus, year investment I ever made. USA, Dec 58 to
Mar 62.
Extra three months for the Berlin wall. Free tech training, free teeth,
military discipline.

I don't get eye care or hearing aids. I never asked my nurse practitioner
about that though. I'll have to ask her when I see her in April. They took
all my teeth out in basic training and gave me dentures, but the VA won't
have anything to do with that. I've tried. But hey, getting it done for free
to begin with was OK with me.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH