[TechAssist] Re: Health Insurance Advice

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:01:10 -0500

That may be all they can afford in Mexico, but Canadians don't have that
problem. (Most).
        It takes a Government that stands up for the masses, and we
either bought from US or Great Britain.
        There is definitely something awry with Health Care and
Prescriptions south of the border. Medical is not cheap here, either,
but with Government controlling it, and paying the bills, gouging is
well watched.
        Something's the Government does well, others they tend to screw
up badly.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx