[TechAssist] Re: Health Insurance Advice

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:47:30 -0500

Here are some of the things I have read about latey.

The price of gas goes up on the weekend when there is more demand,   because
most people get paid on Friday.
I always fill up on Wed. if I can.

It takes billions of dollars to get one drug to market.  So the price is
high to get some of the research money back.  If they don't get their money
back to research new drugs there won't be any new drugs  coming out.

Canada subsidize their drugs and sells them for less than the cost of them.
It a loss of money every year that all the tax payers pay for.  People have
to wait so long( They have waiting lists for some health care.) in Canada
that some come to the states for surgery.   (There are multiple taxes on
some things you buy)

Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075