[TechAssist] Re: Heads up

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:28:14 -0500

That would work. But the idea is to protect your email address, and your
computer to prevent known spams.

No one wants to change their email address every few months.

Just seems a shame, when a system works so well, that some want to throw
a "monkey wrench" into it.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx