[TechAssist] Re: Heads up

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:31 -0800

Hi Ed,

Panda Titanium has caught ever singe Mydoom going through my inbox
since the attack started. It's very easy to use Panda also. Don't
have to click on anything, it removes the virus from the attachment.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 2001 TV VCR
 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
 760-934-2001                           mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday, February 28, 2004, 1:43:13 PM, you wrote:

msn> I believe there are now four [4] variants of mydoom now.A & B  hijack
E-mail and the latest two actually alter files,jpeg and registry.Is there
anything better than Zonealarm Pro which I am
msn> using?
msn> Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Their Website seems to be
under Construction.

msn> -Ed-

msn> Ed Gaidies
msn> Tel-Tek Electronics
msn> Ontario-Canada

msn> Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

msn> teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

msn> -----Original Message-----
msn> From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn> [mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Technotronic
msn> Dimensions
msn> Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 12:15 PM
msn> To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Heads up

msn> I just Checked the 1st 5 Message sources of the ones I got. My Email
msn> server
msn> says they all originate from IP: 65.169.189.2 , which resolves to:
msn> ns1.a-m-u.net
msn> or
msn> http://www.a-m-u.net/

msn> If we all are getting them from the Same IP, I sugguest we look into how
msn> to
msn> report the problem to that Domain.

msn> Steve Hearns
msn> Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
msn> WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
msn> 1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)

msn> ----- Original Message -----
msn> From: "Doug Keller"
msn> To:
msn> Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 11:50 AM
msn> Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Heads up

msn> I have also gotten some bounced back that supposedly originated from me.
msn> So, someone on this list IS infected!! There is absolutely NO excuse for
msn> it!! If it is determined who it is, they will be removed. This gets old
msn> after a while. Especially when there are FREE programs with updates out
msn> there, so cost can not be used as an excuse.

msn> Doug Keller
msn> Wis-Kel Electronics
msn> 101 Freeland Ave.
msn> Terra Alta, WV
msn> USA 26764
msn> dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn> http://www.tech-assist.org
msn> "Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
msn> won't live long enough to make them all yourself"

msn> daryls_tv@xxxxxxx wrote:

>>Hi Group,
>>HEADS UP!
>>Seems that someone has hi-jacked my address and sending out viruses.
msn> If
msn> any come from my address and are not from TechAssist, please delete them
msn> and
msn> have your AV current. Be advised, I'm not sending them. I'm also
msn> receiving
msn> them from other guys that are in TechAssist. I'm positive their
msn> addresses
msn> are hi-jacked as well.
>>Daryl
>>Daryl's TV
>>2402 Wyoming Ave.
>>El Paso, TX 79903
>>daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
>>www.angelfire.com/tv2/daryls_tv

msn> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
msn> ----
msn> -
msn> Lost Password:
msn> http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
msn> Email Archives:
msn> //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

msn> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
msn> -----
msn> Lost Password:
msn> http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
msn> Email Archives:
msn> //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

msn>
msn> Lost Password:
msn> http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
msn> Email Archives:
msn> //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

msn> Neal Electronics 1901 E Wm. Cannon,Austin,Tx Suite A295 tel.5126635051
Fax.5124438808