[TechAssist] Re: Heads up

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:10:45 -0500

We may have to draft Clint Hamilton to TechAssist for a couple of days,
he's very good at tracking, and contacting their ISP.
But if you bar one, 5 more come out of the woodwork.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:14:53 -0500
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I just Checked the 1st 5 Message sources of the ones I got. My Email
server
> says they all originate from IP: 65.169.189.2 , which resolves to:
> ns1.a-m-u.net
> or
> http://www.a-m-u.net/
>
> If we all are getting them from the Same IP, I sugguest we look into
how to
> report the problem to that Domain.
>
> Steve Hearns
> Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
> WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
> 1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)

If

----
> -

-----