[TechAssist] Re: Heads up

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:43:13 -0800 (PST)

I believe there are now four [4] variants of mydoom now.A & B  hijack E-mail
and the latest two actually alter files,jpeg and registry.Is there anything
better than Zonealarm Pro which I am using?
Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Their Website seems to be
under Construction.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx