[TechAssist] Re: Heads up

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:54:11 -0500

To make things worse, alot of ISP's (AOL Comes to mind)
Will Figure its better to block the Senders Domain Entirely, than to write a
Script on the Email Server that detects attachments, and scans them for the
malicious code. So what happens is an entire domain , or possiblly more that
one, is blocked as Spam or malicious content. Theres just no point in that
solition.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)