[TechAssist] Re: Gateway Plasma GTW-P42M102 zapped by staticfrom a hot secretary.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:17:03 -0500

Tried a different IR sensor, no help, still just three tenths of a volt
on the output pin and ity-bitty pulses from the remote. I traced the IR
path to IC U4 which is an 80 pin surface mount square flatpack, goes to
pin 80. Number on U4 is 6413079F18 and it is on the board with 2 15 pin
VGA, 1 9 pin serial and a flat panel monitor connector. Any information
on where to get the ic or the board?
Thanks,
Since 1972
Jim Myers