[TechAssist] Re: Looking for Mr. Goodtech

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:41:23 -0500

You've got a point there. However in the meantime I'm trying to deal with
finding a new guy, but it's not looking too good. I'd be happy with a
COMPETENT board swapper at this point! ( desperation is setting in)

As far as abuse goes, I stopped taking crap from people years ago. As far as
I'm concerned, abusive a-holes can try getting the set fixed elsewhere.
(wherever that may be ;-).

I get a bunch more respect that way. Many times they back off and appologize
after I tell them how it is...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway