[TechAssist] Re: Fw: People using CABLEVISION -possible rate cut

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:27:43 -0400

Hah....looks like they tried to bleed you...till they could not bleed you no
more. Then when you said enough, already...dropped it to $30.

Screw them Al.
I had the same type of deal with my Insurance Company...then when I
threatened to go elsewhere, they dropped my Insurance by $300 a year.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx