[TechAssist] Re: Fw: People using CABLEVISION -possible rate cut

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 04:38:11 -0500

Remember that a chain is only as strong as the weakest link.  If the
source can not provide the data you can't get it.

Here I think the claim about 3Meg on the cable-you can pay more for
5Meg.  try running the speed test on three machines At The Same Time.
You might see that all three download as fast together as one by itself.

As for the Tag001, think of it as an agile modulator, yes, it can
generate any of the 125 cable channels.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr