[TechAssist] Re: Fw: People using CABLEVISION -possible rate cut

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:20:18 -0400

I mentioned my old RCA TAG001 channel alignment gen for use on the
CTC17x series tuners. Isn't basically that a cable channel generator
that could be used to scan cable stations on a TV under test?
I don't remember exactle since I've only needed to use it several times.
phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: