[TechAssist] Re: Emerson VCR VCR4000 (fcc A7RM481A) erratic mech

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:27:28 -0600

Getting in on the end of this discussion, but look at the bottom of the
drive mechanism. See if there are any "grounding" screws. These are up
through the bottom, under the supply and tu reels, not exactly under the
reels, but close. If you see screws on the bottom, loosen, then tighten.

This may not apply to your unit, but I have ran into this problem several
times. Like most problems, "difficult" to locate, "easy" to fix.

Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Tx