[TechAssist] Re: Sharp LCD Projector model XV-H37U help needed

  • From: "Dave Huston" <DaveHuston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:39:45 -0500

Thanks Bill and Adolph,
The only fan I see is on the side of unit near the lamp door. This fan is
working.
Do you know what sort of voltage should be going to the lamp? It appears by
the insulation on the wires & plug to be a high voltage. I'd like to verify
that the voltage feeding the lamp is correct thus verifying a bad lamp.
These lamps are very expensive (around $400). At that price I sure don't
want to misdiagnose the problem.

Dave Huston
Huston TV & Electronics
Marion, Ohio 43302