[TechAssist] Re: DVD's & Credit Card scam

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:16:11 -0500

These people are getting our numbers from online yellow pages. Google search
only returned one result for
my cell number which is where I usually get these calls.
One day, I got a call on my cell phone, as soon as I rejected it, the shop
number rang and it was another
Internet relay...I don't think enough time elapsed to be the same caller.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113