[TechAssist] Re: DVD's & Credit Card scam

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:20:11 -0500

Yes, and Attorney General's office doesn't care, FBI doesn't care.
I suggest when you get these, try to get an address in the US and go to
www.fbi.gov and file a complaint
there.
Perhaps eventually they will get on the bandwagon..
It's amazing how many people still fall for that lottery scam out of Canada..

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113