[TechAssist] Re: Can a cat live in a TV repair shop?

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 03:17:05 -0400

Hey, I like it. Now you can say "Look what the cat dragged in", when one of
your regular customers come in. Or maybe he can spy on a competitor and come
back to your shop and be a Copycat.

I wouldn't worry Kevin, your stray cat is a well-oiled machine, capable of
many years of top performance, However, the time may come when your cat
isn't operating efficiently, (Shocked) or worse, that one or more of its
parts are damaged. When these concerns arise, there are a few things you can
do to eliminate serious malfunctioning conditions, but in most cases, you
will need to take the Cat to the other Repair shop, or "veterinary office,"
for professional diagnostic and repair.

Just having a little fun.

Perry Bower,  (EHEER) Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Repairer
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Free Electronic Screensaver:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Curtis Mathes, Fisher,
GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex