[TechAssist] Re: Can a cat live in a TV repair shop?

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 06:03:00 -0500

We've got 4 cats at home, all MALES. If you neuter them early enough they'll
never spray. We've got our cats down to 1/2 can a day and free access to dry
cat food. They're chunky a little, but alllllll that MASS of fur to stroke
(compared to females) seems endless. That Power when they smash their head
into your hand.....and of course, good ol One eyed Charlie. And their
antics....if you like one cat, get two. They're more fun, and they won't run
out on you, like your wife.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815