[TechAssist] Re: Can a cat live in a TV repair shop?

  • From: "Prattigan Technology Group Inc" <PTGI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:33:08 -0400

A cat that was obviously dumped in our business park adopted me and she has
been living here for about 8 months the only problem is she learned to jump
on the counter and walk around till the alarm goes off in the middle of the
night she knows ill be here in 10 min when she does that. its hard training
her not to do that but no problems with tv jumpping so far
PS : did you know all her food and litter is tax deductable  yup just put it
under mouse catcher supplys ( or so my accountant said)
Pete
Prattigan Technology Group Inc
4847 Industrial access Rd. suite 116
Douglasville, Ga. 30134