[TechAssist] Re: Adolph's bypass

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:28:27 -0600

I never knew there were so many zipper club members on this list.

I had my aortic valve replaced in Aug. 2002. If you are young they
replace it with a mechanical valve and if you are old like me you get a
valve made of cow or pig material. Mine is a moo moo.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx(Hoyt's=A0TV) Date: Sat, Jan 15, 2005, 1:10pm (CST+1)
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Adolph's bypass
Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After my bypass, I was in cardiac rehab with a guy who had a mechanical
valve. If you got close enough to him and the room was quiet, you could
hear him tick.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH

From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hoyt's TV Sent:
Friday, January 14, 2005 7:19 PM To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Adolph's bypass

Hey Adolph, welcome to the zipper club. With seven, you must have a
zipper.
The best is yet to come. When you get healed up you'll feel great.
I had six back in 96. They got one out of my left arm from the elbow to
the
wrist and one from my left leg from the crotch to the knee. Didn't go
past
the knee.

They did mine on a Friday morning and I went home on Tuesday morning.
Tell me about yours

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH