[TechAssist] Re: Adolph's bypass

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:44:26 -0600

I had to jump in to let yall know.  I've had 5 bypasses---twice.  98 and
2000.  I've educated myself after the second and made some other major
changes.  The biggest one was to quit being self employed.  Honest help is
rare, and good help even more.  When I get an outragous complainer I have
someone to refer them to then walk away.  Now I have affordable medical and
other benefits including a boatload of 2 day weekends--occasional 3 day
weekends--and the never before had 2 weeks vacation plus sick days.  I also
changed the diet greatly and reccomend this read.  I had passed this on the
the originator of the thread privatly originally but thought you all may be
interested in living longer.  Don't read much into the title as it is
somewhat a play on words.  The important relevant info to all of us is
further down the text.  The key word is hydrogenation.  Avoid foods with it
like the plague.  BTW agower.  The first link here is the best one I've had
on the subject and I didnt have it in the private e-mail on this subject

http://www.treelight.com/health/society/boycott.html
http://www.treelight.com/health/society/KillingForProfit.html

There are a few more interesting articles at the same site. I'm sorry to
continue the somewhat OT conversation allthough the stress that helps kill
us is part of the buisness.  I'll have to go find the chat function

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi.