[TechAssist] Re: Adolph's bypass

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:43:21 -0700

Jerry,
You forgot to remember to forget ?
I agree with your comments about stress. It's the MOST important remedy for
better health. Just put unpleasant worries in the back of your mind. They
will eventually take care of themselves. You may not like the final
solutions, but,...at least the problem will be solved, and you will retain
your good health.
;-)

IMHO,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx