[TechAssist] Re: Adolph's bypass

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:39:09 -0500

I got the moo-moo in 1978, but it got infected and ripped loose, so I
had my 3rd replacement in 1981. And 4th in 81, and 5th in 83.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"