[TechAssist] Re: 70 volt line audio amp

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:39:51 -0400

Mark,
As a matter of  practicallity, I  personally never found some open/short
condidtion
down the line to be the problem (although a dead short on a tap seconday
could do it).

Did you try the mike instead of the output from the phone sys?
Also, you need to use a lower gain "aux" input instead of the the high gain
mic input, otherwise the input will be overdriven.
There may me some mismatch at the front end causing the distortion.
Something about all this just doesn't ring true...sorry  ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550