[TCUG] LED heads with RLMU's

  • From: "Bedding Terry" <Terry.Bedding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:51:35 +0100

I'm currently in the process of designing a site on the A10 in Cambridges=
hire and due to the high speed nature of the road would like to place LED=
 signal heads on site so that we may reduce the accident risks asssociate=
d with maintenance of the lamps. I am however installing peds on the side=
 road thus the site is required to be lamp monitored. Has anyone used LED=
 signals with a RLM unit and if so how did it go?? Is it reliable??? I ha=
ve inquired at Peek and they are confident that their unit works but due =
to the nature of the site I would like a more practicle view as the LED R=
LMU does not need to be seperately approved from a standard RLMU.

Thanks

Terry
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileg=
ed. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by=
 mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions exp=
ressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the o=
pinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from=
 Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence =
of computer viruses and security issues.