[TCUG] Re: LED heads with RLMU's

  • From: "Bernie Japs" <bernie.japs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:17:04 +0100

LED signal heads have been extensively fitted in Edinburgh for a number of
years
and RLMUs have performed well at many of the sites, including PUFFIN
crossings.
The units are produced by Siemens, Microsense and Peek and they would
monitor the
relative company LED heads. Care should be taken if an occasion arises when
you connect
a different TS company controller to your LED signal heads eg a ST800
controller
connected to Microsense LS heads.

Bernie Japs
CITY OF EDINBURGH COUNCIL