[TCUG] LED Traffic Signals

  • From: Chris Goldring <Chris.Goldring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:01:30 +0100

TCUG,

We are currently installing some LED Signal Heads (on 5m Poles) at
Roundabouts on major junctions within the county.
However I cannot find a relevant tariff for LED RAG heads, Push Buttons or
Red an Green Man indicators.

Our current Traffic Signals Energy bill is combined in with Our Street
Lighting Unmetered supply account. which is derived from the AP520
Electricity Pool document for Unmetered Supplies.

I don't have a very up to date copy of this document which used to be
available on www.elecpool/publications/publications.fhtml however this site
appears not to exist anymore.

Do any other users pay your energy using this method and have you found a
relevant code for LED signals yet ?

Many Thanks

Christopher Goldring
Traffic Signals Engineer
Suffolk County Council

The views expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily
reflect those of the County Council. This e-mail and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only.

Regards

Chris Goldring
EXT: 3217