[TCUG] Re: LED Traffic Signals

  • From: Howard Saffer <Howard.Saffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:45:55 +0100

Ah, those were the days! I am pleased to see that some authorities are still
allowed to install new traffic signal installations using 'unmetered'
electricity supplies.

We have recently been pushed into going over to 'metered' supplies (even
though there are still outstanding queries about meter types, rating of
supplies and the method of reading).

How many other authorities have had to change over to metered supplies?

Regards

Howard Saffer