[tccrockets] Re: Tripoli Rules 2012

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:24:54 -0800

Yes that pretty much sums it up.

Watching a sustainer from a 2-stage M-class project do pirouettes around an
interested bystander as the vehicle attempted to stabilize itself on her upper
torso (and the smell of AP and burnt hair filled the air) is not a pretty
situation folks. I saw the whole thing by chance and it scared the hell out of
me... It's still stuck in my mind

I still wonder what the hell she and her friend were doing out there even if
the range was open - they had no business being out there!

I agree with James M - In my experience also, Hollywood and HPR does not mix,
it's like oil and water or dogs and cats ...

Sent from my iPhone