[tccrockets] Re: Quad Pods

  • From: "bkhdalb" <bkhdalb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:57:04 -0700

cool jack

From: Gene Engelgau
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:37 AM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Quad Pods

Great news of the new pads Jack!  Can't wait to try them.  See ya'll in a few
days.

-G

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM, JACK GARIBALDI <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hey All

      2 of the Quad Pods will be coming to October Skies to judge make sure the
new rails with the stand off are in the trailer and I will bring my Quad pod so
we will have 3 pads to replace on the middle row instead of the wobblers. I
will be going down Thursday and be there before dark say 5 or 6 is the goal I
do not have the field yet Steve is working on it so as soon as I get it I will
post. Porta potties will be delivered Friday morning. See you out there.

  Jack G
  209-986-5829

--
- Regards