[tccrockets] Quad Pods

  • From: "JACK GARIBALDI" <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:22:46 -0700

Hey All

    2 of the Quad Pods will be coming to October Skies to judge make sure the
new rails with the stand off are in the trailer and I will bring my Quad pod so
we will have 3 pads to replace on the middle row instead of the wobblers. I
will be going down Thursday and be there before dark say 5 or 6 is the goal I
do not have the field yet Steve is working on it so as soon as I get it I will
post. Porta potties will be delivered Friday morning. See you out there.

Jack G
209-986-5829