[tcb] Re: shocks for the front of ol' hershey

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:20:43 -0400 (EDT)

That pic tells me everything you need to know.  You're already rubbing, so you could just replace it with what size you have on there now or the short shocks.

Without the bump stop you're travel is only limited by when either a) the tire hits the tub or b) the Shock bottoms out.  You're in condition "a" already.

From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:55:42 -0500

i was wrong i have about 2.5" before the tires go into the fender wells.

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:37:24 -0400
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's your total travel?  Or at least minimum and do you have bump stops on the beam?