[tcb] Re: shocks for the front of ol' hershey

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:37:45 -0500

ok, i just called roy rogers, there lowered shocks are 9.5" completely
compressed. that would only allow me to have 1" of travel...actually 3/4" once
my fat ass got in the bus. looks like i'll be making an adapter or something so
i can run the 9.5 shock.

my adjsuters are 3 down rather than the two...and i really love the stance. any
other suggestions?

Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR