[tcb] Re: alternator

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:09:06 -0600

That's what I do. It's a hassle, but not as bad as dropping the engine. Of
course, if I do it, Chuck or Dan or Sammie or Steve or Bob or all of the TCB
list and some Busketiers will have to do it over.

      Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:18:22 -0800
      From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Take it to your local auto parts store and let them check it for free.

      Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        i just scored a bosch alternator for cheap, how can i check it to make
sure it's good?

9:08 AM