[tcb] Re: alternator

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:48:02 -0500

What did it cost to get your Bosch rebuilt?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:18:37
To:<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] alternator

does anyone have one they would sell me and ship me over night for around 50-75 bucks?? i'm having problems with my motorola one and come to find out it's externally regulated which causes all kinds of new problems and i am afraid i am going to unload money on the damn thing and find out the alternator is bad and end up being right back at square one...i'll even settle for a generator but would prefer an alternator.