[tcb] Re: alternator

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:07:11 -0800

It's about time I could contribute to the conversation.

Buy a Bosch alternator. When you think your getting a good deal by buying a
CHINESE alternator, your not.
Dan & I have a Bosch alternator, it lasted 5 YEARS then we put in a CHINESE
alternator and guess what it lasted...5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got Andrew to rebuild our old BOSCH alternator, well he got a alternator
shop to do it. (it's cheap too)
So once you have one and it goes out 5 YEARS later.....then get it rebuilt.
CHINESE alternators...SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/