[tcb] Welcome!

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:33:05 -0500

Howdy to all the new members. Me and Cindy have an '89 vanagon, Freedom van Gogh, with a subaru conversion. We bought it that way so it's not original, although I don't think many care about a vanagon's originality. Heck, there's a few that don't about Bays let alone vanagons.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Classic. Big and small, old and new friends. Dang! It can't get here fast enough, huh?!

BTW: DAC's camping area last year was the most traumatized by the storms, although the park had a bulldozer there repairing the area. Heck, if the grounds survived DAC last year, no measly storm can do much harm. ;)

And stop pickin' on me, Mark! I'm just trying to keep Dan-O happy wit da content! Hi, Dan. :)

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE