[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:29:18 -0500

Hey man I have a '76 too! But mine's yellow. Welcome pal!

-Shelby

On 4/7/07, Ricardo <busman_69@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hey everyone!! I'm one of the 3 that joined today... I have a 76 bus that
needs a lot of TLC. I live in Dallas, and it was nice to see the snow today.
I wish there was more of it! Here's some pics of my bus...
http://www.lovemybus.com/gallery2/v/users/devildog/  These pics are when i
just brought it home. I've since removed all the windows, seats, dash, and
started sanding and grinding.

Looks like I will need to replace the front floor, sections of the rear
floor right behind the driver and passenger side, the windshield area is
also rusted, battery tray(s), both rear corners, and the passenger side
wheel well. WHEW!! I hope to get this complete before winter.

Oh yeah, congrats to Hayden!!

Ricardo