[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:46:09 -0500

The guy i bought it from had someone do it. Gas mileage is surprisingly
great for a bus. I think I might be getting 16 to 17. It's a fairly new
motor. There's some pictures of my bus around on Dan and Katrina's site.
I'll send you a pic of the engine when i get home from my dad's.

The bus's name is Sunnie. Next big thing for her is a good sandblastin, some
body work, and a new paint job.

On 4/7/07, Ricardo <busman_69@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have the 2000cc as well, but fuel injected. Did you convert it
yourself? How's gas mileage?