[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: Robert L Parrott <lparrottvw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 19:56:50 -0500

I have a 1979 2000cc with baby webers and is also an automatic. I built
the motor myself and took the fuelinjection off for the webers. Iget 20+
mpg.

LARRY  P.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:42:45 -0700 (PDT) Ricardo <busman_69@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
I have the 2000cc as well, but fuel injected. Did you convert it
yourself? How's gas mileage?