[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:41:37 -0500

Gosh another 71' . Dan told me that was a big production year. Damb, he's right again.

Happy Easter!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Apr 8, 2007, at 10:29 AM, E. Lashney, II wrote:

Happy Easter everyone! We are Eddy and Carmen from Pineville,LA. We met Dan and Katrina in Nacogdoches this year and joined up with ya'll then. Sorry we're just now saying "Hi". Our bus is "Tiki' Tu" a '71 Westy. Hope to met up with ya'll soon.
                         Eddy&Carmen
www.cenlavolksfolks.com