[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:06:29 -0400

Thanks for the intro Gerald.

For those I haven't met yet, I have been around busses for quite a while. Been out of it the last 2 or 3 years due to a move but I recently bought another bus and am getting back into the groove and making good use of my parts stash. I hope to get my latest acquisition on the road in the next few months and meet some of you at the next bus event.

-Dan
'65 Standard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>