[tcb] Re: Shorty

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:50:06 +0000 GMT

Mine was a '58 Beetle that I bought to hold me over for 2 months; I ended up
driving him for 10 years.  It was hard, but I got rid of Buggyboo to help buy
and restore Buster over 13 years ago.  Side note: my niece and nephew named the
Beetle and my kids named my Bus.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel