[tcb] Re: Shorty

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:03:55 -0400

Mark already says that my Cabriolet(Abby Tinker Bear) is a clown car and sings
that stupid song every time he tries to get in to drive her.  He is not a very
good passenger, so he drives her when we go somewhere together.  There is
nothing wrong with shortys.  Just don't paint it up like the Mystery Machine
and have little kids around you all the time.  (Houston folks might get the
joke.)
Emily