[tcb] Re: Shorty

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 19:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

Noooo, if you DON'T go by that rule, there won't be
any left!
Let the kids learn on NON-classics....let 'em have
their 'first' wrecks on cars other than classic VW's!
Once they learn responsibility and how to drive
safely, THEN turn 'em loose on your beloved VW!
But hey, thats just me!
I learned on a 56 Dodge Royal...tore it UP!

--- Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you go by that rule for too long there'll be no
> classic cars left. I rue
> the day when a Honda Civic rice burner goes classic.
>
> -Shelby
>

> On 4/2/07, singlecabboy
> <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > rule number 9 ,never buy a kid a classic car,
> shorties
> > come under the wtf were thinking on
> > www.vintagebus.com,rule number 9,never by a kid a
> > classic car , I don't care how responsible they
> are.
> >
> > Paul Smith
> > www.23window.com/thezone
> >
> > T.C.B.