[tcb] Re: Chinese Repops

  • From: Ken <dblcab67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:47:42 -0600

Sammie I think the deal is in china they don't use a blueprint. They simply
copy a part they have physical possession of. Probably the part they are
copying isn't even OG. So they end up making a poor copy of poorly made copy.
Hence you get the result we see now. That's my guess anyway.

Ken

Sent by pure magic