[tcb] Squeak squeak squeak

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:32:22 -0600

Why bother doing maintenance? My bearings seemed happy enough eventhough I haven't messed with them during my 75,000 miles of driving (and who knows how many miles before I was the owner). My mechanic switched the rear old ones for new ones. They were a pain to get out and a bigger pain to get in. The front ones were still in good shape so they just got fresh grease and seals.

And now there is constant squeaking as the wheels roll down the road and a hub cap has fallen off never be seen again. Ugh!

Now I have to wake up in the wee hours tomorrow to drive the 70 miles to the mechanic so that he can hear the squeaking before I go to work. Double UGH!

Julie