[tcb] Re: Chili Cook off

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:21:02 -0500

I will actually be bringing the charcoal out this afternoon for the folks that
are already there. I will probably find an area under the tree by the fire
ring. I will try to cover it up with a tarp incase we do get a little bit of
rain as is forecasted.

Alma Jo Barrera
2001, 2005, 2010 & 2013
National Scout Jamboree
Archery Range Director
patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx
254.721.7983

            From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 5:55 AM

            do we need to bring bowls and spoons for tasters, or will each
person bring their own?

            On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

              Ok so does this have rules?  If so, what are they?  How much do I
need to bring?  Who judges?  Any and all details are appreciated.

              Thanks,
              Bill