[tcb] Re: Chili Cook off

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:43:58 -0500

I think it has to have a lid. I would think a lid can be made from heavy
duty foil.

From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 5:55 AM

do we need to bring bowls and spoons for tasters, or will each person bring
their own?

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc804.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Ok so does this have rules?  If so, what are they?  How much do I need to
bring?  Who judges?  Any and all details are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill